OSHMI Course Terms & Conditions
- Students are required to be punctual. Any late comers for more than 15 minutes are not allowed to take the course, and course fee paid will not be refunded out of absence of student.
- Any students who leave the classroom for more than 15 minutes during the course will be regarded as unexcused absence and the course fee paid will not be refunded.
- Students are required to pre-pay the course fees 7 days before the course to reserve their seats, otherwise their registration will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Any students, who would like to cancel the reservation or enrolment after prepayment, must inform us three days before the course date, otherwise no refund will be made. For students who have prepaid course fees, if they want to reschedule the course , they must also inform us three days before the course date, otherwise no refund will be made; and the rescheduled course date must be made within 30 days, otherwise payment will be expired.
- If students are dissatisfied with the latest audio-visual recording arrangement of the Labor Department, they need to withdraw from the course before or within 30 minutes after the course starts. We can arrange a full refund, overdue is invalid.
- We will no longer accept changes to the participant list after the course fees prepayment.
- If student feels unwell on the course day and needs to reschedule course date, please present a valid medical certificate the next day and reschedule to another course date within one month, otherwise payment will be expired.
- In the event of unexcused absences, the course fees paid will not be refunded and the course will not be rescheduled.
- Next month schedule will be announced in the booking system on the 15th of each month.