The F&IU (Confined Spaces) Regulation regulates no workers shall enter or work in the confined space other than certified workers and regulates a proprietor or contractor shall appoint a competent person to carry out an assessment of the working conditions and nature of tasks to be performed in the confined space. The objective of the course is to provide specific OSH training to persons who are to work as certified worker or competent persons in connection with confined space activities.
- Person who shall enter or work in the confined space.
- Person who does not possess a Certified Worker certificate or combin certificates of Competent Person and Certified Worker which has expired for more than 3 months.
- Participants must be at least aged 18 years and have valid Hong Kong identification documents or relevant certificates.
“Certificate of Certified Workers” will be issued to student who have 100% attendance and with 75% of the total marks in the test.
“Certificate of Certified Workers and Competent Person” will be issued upon the completion of both “Certified Worker of Confined Space Operation” and “Certified Worker Upgrade to Competent Person of Confined Space Operation” trainings.
Date & Time
All participant is required to settle the course fee 7days before the course after online reservation. There are 3 options for payment method:
1. Deposit to the following account：
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation ltd. (HSBC):121 – 802276 – 001
Account: Occupational Safety & Health Management Institute
Remark: Please provide the deposit slip via WhatsApp after payment and indicating the course date and participant’s name.
2. Pay at our centre during office hours (we accept cash, Alipay and WeChat Pay)
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 12:30, 14:00 – 18:00;
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:30 – 18:00;
- Closed on public holiday.
3. Via PAYME. Please provide a screenshot of payment via WhatsApp and indicating the course date and participant’s name.(PAYME CODE)
OSHMI WhatsApp: +852 2786 9009
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese is the primary medium. Teaching materials & examination paper will be in Chinese. English is also provided as medium of instruction with English terminology of handout. Please contact us for more details.
Labour Department Approved Trainers
OSH Management Institute – Training Centre
4/F, Tai Shing Commercial (Yaumati) Building, 498-500 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei
(Opposite to Exit C of Yau Ma Tei MTR Station)
For enquiry, please contact us at 2786 9009 or e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.