The Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance regulates every persons carrying out construction work shall attend a safety training course. The objective of the course is to provide general basic safety training to people on construction site to enhance their safety awareness and prevent work accidents.
“Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate” will be issued to student who have 100% attendance and with 60% of the total marks in the test. Certificate Validity is for 3 years.
Date & Time
All participant is required to settle the course fee 7days before the course after online reservation. There are 3 options for payment method:
- Deposit to the following account：
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd. (HSBC):
121 – 802276 – 001
Account: Occupational Safety & Health Management Institute
Remark: Please provide the deposit slip via WhatsApp after payment and indicating the course date and participant’s name.
- Pay at our centre during office hours (we accept cash, Alipay and WeChat Pay)
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 12:30, 14:00 – 18:00;
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:30 – 18:00;
- Closed on public holiday.
3. Via PAYME. Please provide a screenshot of payment via WhatsApp and indicating the course date and participant’s name.(PAYME CODE)
OSHMI WhatsApp: +852 2786 9009
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese is the primary medium. Teaching materials and examination paper will be in Chinese.
Labour Department Approved Trainers
For enquiry, please contact us at 2786 9009 or e-mail to <email@example.com>.