AIMS AND OBJECTIVE: (ONLY ENGLISH DESCRIPTION PROVIDED AS CEF APPROVED)
The objective of the Course is to provide participants with theoretical and practical training as a foundation for them to acquire the competence and skills required for conducting safety audits efficiently and effectively under the Factories and Industrial Undertakings (Safety Management) Regulations. After completing the course, participants will be able to put their knowledge into practice in their workplace.
COMMENCEMENT DATE: 3 March 2023 (EVERY TUE & FRI, EXCETP PUBLIC HOLIDAY)
- Part A : 3 March to 11 April 2023
- Part B : 14 April to 12 May 2023
- Part A : Safety Management (Total 33 hours / 11 lectures)
- Part B : Safety Auditing (Total 27 hours / 9 lectures)
- Part C : Audit Project (45 hours) – To be completed within 6 months including the preparation of audit plans, audit reports and an oral presentation of the audit findings.
Dr. YY Wong
PhD, Master App.Sc (Safety Mgt), GDAS (OHS), B.Sc.(Civil Engg), DMS, FIOSH, FRSH, FHKOSHA, CMHKIE, RSP, CSP, RSO, ASA, RSA
The lectures will be presented in Cantonese with English terms. Handouts will be in English.
HK$12,500.- (Intake 35). The payment for the course fee will be divided into 3 installments.