The Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance (FIUO) regulates every persons carrying out construction work shall attend a safety training course and hold a valid MBST certificate before he can work in the construction industry. This certificate issued under FIUO carries an expiry date. Upon expiry, the certificate holder has to successfully complete a recognized revalidation course.
“Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate” will be issued to student who have 100% attendance and with 60% of the total marks in the test.
All participant is required to settle the course fee 7days before the course after online reservation. There are 3 options for payment method:
- Deposit to the following account：
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd. (HSBC):
121 – 802276 – 001
Account: Occupational Safety & Health Management Institute
Remark: Please provide the deposit slip via WhatsApp after payment and indicating the course date and participant’s name.
- Pay at our centre during office hours (we accept cash, Alipay and WeChat Pay)
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 12:30, 14:00 – 18:00;
- Saturday and Sunday: 09:30 – 18:00;
- Closed on public holiday.
3. Via PAYME. Please provide a screenshot of payment via WhatsApp and indicating the course date and participant’s name.(PAYME CODE)
OSHMI WhatsApp: +852 2786 9009
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese is the primary medium. Teaching materials and examination paper will be in Chinese.
Possess a “Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate” which will be expired within 6 months or expired for not more than 3 months.
For enquiry, please contact us at 2786 9009 or e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.